Enterprise ClearCorrect Alignment Tray Braces
Straighter smiles look great, function better, and are easier to keep healthy, but sometimes getting from the smile you’re born with to the straight, healthy smile you deserve seems like more hassle than it’s worth. If you’re one of the many patients who’ve been putting off orthodontic care because you don’t want to spend months or years with traditional bracket and wire braces, ClearCorrect may be a great option. At the Enterprise dental office of Tyler B. Shaffeld, DMD, we are happy to offer this innovative alignment tray orthodontic treatment as a viable alternative to traditional braces for many patients. To find out more, call our Enterprise dentist and team to schedule a ClearCorrect consultation today. We’ll assess your smile and help you find the best option to achieve your alignment goals.
What is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is an alignment tray orthodontic system that can be used to effectively straighten smiles even for those patients with advanced misalignment like over, under, or crossbite. Traditional braces are not the right orthodontic solution for every patient, and ClearCorrect is a viable alternative for many.
How Does ClearCorrect Work?
Traditional braces use brackets attached to the front facing surfaces of teeth and connected wires to move teeth into alignment. The wires are adjusted to place pressure on specific teeth, moving them into position. ClearCorrect uses a series of clear aligners to perform the same function. Each set of alignment trays represents your smile one step closer to the desired end result. You’ll wear these aligners for about two weeks. Then, exchange them for the next set of aligners. With checkups every six to eight weeks, you’ll see your desired end result in about a year of treatment.
Who Should Choose ClearCorrect?
Before beginning an orthodontic plan, you should take the time to review all of your treatment options, including ClearCorrect. However, ideal candidates for ClearCorrect include:
- Busy patients who can’t fit frequent orthodontic appointments into their schedules
- Patients with allergies or sensitivities to metal that make traditional braces uncomfortable
- Patients with sensitive, teeth, gums, and gag reflex who may struggle with traditional braces
- Patients who want to achieve their desired smile results without impacting their appearance
- Those who want to straighten their smiles more quickly
- Patients who play wind instruments or athletes who play contact sports
Benefits of ClearCorrect Orthodontics
The ClearCorrect orthodontic system offers patients many advantages when compared to other treatment options, including:
- Saved time – during treatment, you’ll spend less time in the office and the overall time is typically 8 to 18 months, saving patient total treatment time
- Increased comfort – compared with brackets and wires that can irritate soft tissue, patients report experiencing significantly less discomfort with ClearCorrect aligners
- Reduced hassle – there’s no need to change your diet or oral hygiene routine – just remove your aligners